2 eggs, slightly beaten
2 and 3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup oil plus one tablespoon
1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
4 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 tablespoon cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
3/4 teaspoon allspice
5 tablespoons flour
5 tablespoons sugar
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons butter
Preheat oven to 350
1. For streusel, combine 5 tablespoons flour, 5 teaspoons sugar, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles course crumbs. Set aside.
2. Combine eggs, sugar, all of the oil and pumpkin in a mixer bowl. Mix well.
3. Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice in a different bowl.
4. Add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Combine until just blended.
5. Fill greased or lined muffin tins.
6. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of streusel over the top of each muffin.
7. Bake in oven for 35 minutes.
8. Fight over warm muffins.